Our journal now offers three free and easy-to-use services designed to alert users as soon as new Web Edition content is published online. All methods ensure that you are alerted when new content that interests you becomes available.
If you have multiple Email addresses, please repeat the subscription.
Vol 43, No 5 (18 September 2022)
Indexed by SCI-E
2021 Impact Factor 6.975
2/176 Zoology (Q1)
2022 Journal Citation Reports®
Bimonthly, Since 1980
Editor-in-Chief: Yong-Gang Yao
ZR NewsMore >
- Acknowledgments to reviewers of Zoological ResearchNew
- Call for papers: Cavefish Special IssueNew
- Two Editorial Board Members of Zoological Research Elected to the National Academy of Sciences
- “2021 Frontiers in Zoology Symposium” 3rd Round Meeting Announcement
- Article-based Publishing Model of Zoological ResearchNew
- “2021 Frontiers in Zoology Symposium” 1st Round Meeting Announcement
- “2019 Frontiers in Zoology Symposium” 3rd Round Meeting Announcement
- 8th International Symposium on Primate Research
- 2018 Frontiers in Zoology Symposium
- “2018 Frontiers of Zoology Forum” The 2nd Round Meeting Announcement
- 1The Method of Look for Nests of Wasps
- 2Chromosome Studies of Mammals
- 3Mitogenomic phylogeny of the Asian colobine genus Trachypithecus with special focus on Trachypithecus phayrei (Blyth, 1847) and description of a new species
- 4Zoonotic origins of human coronavirus 2019 (HCoV-19 / SARS-CoV-2): why is this work important?
- 5Construction of a cDNA Library from the Testis and Sequence Analysis of the Ubiquitin Gene from Rana nigromaculata (in English)
- 1Decoding the evolution and transmissions of the novel pneumonia coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2 / HCoV-19) using whole genomic data
- 2Why do we study animal toxins?
- 3The role of wildlife (wild birds) in the global transmission of antimicrobial resistance genes
- 4Kidney disease models: tools to identify mechanisms and potential therapeutic targets
- 5The pathological role of ferroptosis in ischemia/reperfusion-related injury